COLLECTIVE IRRIGATION COMMUNITIES
AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC 4DCL DLP
AZUD provides solutions for centralized filtration and at plot level in collective irrigation communities.
The organization model of irrigation at the same level of the basin is considered one of the best ways to use efficiently the available water and the management of this resource.
One of the most successful examples of this kind of Management is the Collective irrigation Community. These communities are consortium of farmers in charge of the organization of the use of public, surface and subsurface water.
- Energy efficient.
The consumption during the flushing cycle is minimal.
- Wide selection of screens.
From 80 to 1.000 micron.
From 4” to 12”.
Temperatures to 60ºC.
- Large screen area.
Up to 12.000 cm².
- Resistant material.
The screen is manufactured in high quality stainless steel.
- Time saving.
The filtration process and the flushing cycle occur simultaneously.
- Easy instalation.
The filters are delivered to be installed.
Raw water enters from the inlet manifold to the coarse screen,trapping larger particles that could interfere with the filtercleaning mechanism -in vertical models, large and heavyparticles are separated by gravity.
Then water flows IN-OUT through the weave wire screen, trapping in the inner screen surface bigger particles than the filtration degree. Clean waterflows out through the outlet manifold . Particles build-up createsa filter cake that increases the pressure differential between inletand outlet, and this activates the cleaning cycle when the pre-setpoint is reached.
Clean water supply is not interrupted when the cleaning cycle isactivated. The cleaning phase starts with the opening of the drainvalve, that creates a pressure gradient between the pressurizedinner filter and the atmosphere. At the same time, the suctionnozzle scanner spirals along the complete inner surface of the screen.
As a result of the pressure difference, a high velocity SuctionEffect is created at the inlet of the nozzles, making the waterflows OUT- IN through the filter element and vacuuming all theparticles retained on the screen surface.
- Disc filtration, maximum safety
Its studied design and the materials used in its manufacture guarantee a long life and high resistance.
- AZUD HELIX system
Optimization of the performance and minimum frequency and intensity of maintenance labours.
- Self-cleaning filtering element
Maximum saving of water and efficiency in backflushing. Wide filtering area. AZUD filtration grades go from 5 to 400 micron.
Versatility, compatibility. The system permits a wide range of possibilities with a minimal number of components.
- Maximum facility of transport and installation
Already assembled equipments.
- Manufactured in plastic materials.
- Low maintenace
Without tooling. Maximum resistance, with movable parts not susceptible to wearing due to a continuous operation.
- Water and energy saving
AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC backflushes in only one station while the rest of the equipment is in filtration stage, supplying the installation.
- Filtration stage: The helix generates a centrifuge helical effect, which moves away from the discs the particles in the water. Through the discs is made the in-depth filtration process.
- Backflushing stage: The filtered water is introduced in the opposite direction through the filtering element structures, decompressing the stacks of discs and making the backflushing.
The solids expelled from the discs are evacuated by the drainage manifold.
The filtration stage starts again with the compression of the discs.
- Management, distribution and administration of the available water with the maximum efficiency and equity.
- Collective management of goods or common media; water, hydraulic storage works, condition and distribution and easement from the building works done.
- Implementation of the necessary infrastructure (main network, filtration systems, water counters….) to increase the efficient use of water.
- Contributes to reach and spread the use more efficient irrigation systems (localised irrigation).
- Training and information. Adequate guidance to the correct installation of the irrigation (frequency and time) and maintenance labours (season, type, frequency and intensity of maintenance labours).
The contribution of the Collective irrigation Community in the “efficient use and management of the water” is translated in a lower environmental impact of irrigation and a higher economic output of the agricultural sector.