SUBSURFACE DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM
AZUD PREMIER PC, PC AS, CNL Y HCNL
Subsurface drip Irrigation Systems (SDI) are a suitable agronomic option for all type of crops: fruit trees (almond, vineyard, olive, pistachio, peach tree, etc.) and field crops (corn, vetch, barley, alfalfa, etc.).
The SDI is an irrigation technique that allows the localized application of both water and nutrients under the soil surface. This practice allows an even more efficiently usage of the water, energy and fertilizers, becoming the best alternative from an economic, agronomic and ecologic point of view.
- SILITEC membrane
manufactured in LSR, has superior characteristics than the rest: high dimensional, physical, chemicals and mechanical accuracy, obtaining a uniform flow rate and high performance in the operation of the dripper; allows a higher pressure compensating range than others; unalterable performance along its lifespan.
- ELIPSIS chamber
Pressure-compensating chamber specially designed to be the perfect combination together with the membrane, obtaining an optimum performance for a higher working interval not only in the compensation pressures but also in the remaining of its lifespan.
- H.E.X protection system
Based on a three-dimensional patented filter, with an effective filtering surface in the base of AZUD PREMIER LINE dripper and a two-stage filtration, guaranteeing the total protection of the labyrinth of the dripper.
Ø 16 (PC)
Ø 20 (PC)
Ø 16 (PC AS)
Ø 20 (PC AS)
Ø 16 (CNL)
Ø 20 (CNL)
Ø 16 (HCNL)
Ø 20 (HCNL)
1L – 1.6L – 2L – 2.3L – 3L – 3.5L
0.9 mm – 1 mm – 1.1 mm – 1.2 mm
Working of the emitters with DS technology:
- A main flow drives the water outside the emitters. Its circulation speed is very high, what allows evacuating the solids that the water carries in suspension.
- Many secondary flows generate a high turbulence, contributing a dynamic protection system, which warranties the effective elimination of the particles that there were inside the emitter.
1. Water directly applied on the root system
• Better irrigation water application efficiency.
• Inputs savings: higher fertilizer usage.
• Reduction in energy consumption.
• Compatible with reclaimed water usage.
• Crop water stress reduction.
2. Reduced / Absence of wet area on surface
• Less presence and growth of weeds.
• Decrease the risk of pests and diseases
• Improvement on the physical properties of the soil.
3. Lack of irrigation system components on the surface
• Reduction of the damages made by animals and vandalism avoided.
• Perfectly integrated in the landscape.
• No exposure to direct solar radiation.
• Reduce and ease the maintenance labours.
• Reduction of maintenance costs.
• Reduce and ease the farming operations.
Subsurface drip irrigation systems require an accurate design, installation, operational and maintenance criteria to take advantage of these type of systems. AZUD has a wide experience in this technique.
No PDF Available To Download Right Now